Glenmoor Country Club
Englewood, Colorado 80113
Phone(s): (303) 781-0400, (303) 781-3000
Fax: (303) 974-0021
The 18-hole Glenmoor Country Club in Englewood, CO is a private golf course that opened in 1985. Designed by Pete Dye, Glenmoor Country Club measures 6787 yards from the longest tees and has a slope rating of 141 and a 72.2 USGA rating. The course features 7 sets of tees for different skill levels.
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Mark Rathert, Perry Dye, Pete Dye
- Public/Private: Private
- Year opened: 1985
- Golf Season: Year round. Closed on Mondays.
- Guest Policy: With member only/Reciprocal
- Tee times welcomed:
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: $135
- Weekends: $135
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Dress code: Men must wear golf shirts with collars and sleeves. No denim or jeans may be worn. No halter tops or tennis skirts may be worn.
- Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard Welcomed
Length, slope and rating for each tee